Many audio players have shared this on forums, and I have also been shared by the speakers of full-range speakers “listen to the full range speakers without fatigue”, “listen to the full range speakers for a long time”, “the sound of the full-range speaker does not disturb the listener ”.
Finding answers to these comments are my thoughts due to my passion for the sound of German neck full-range speakers that I have collected and experienced. With the initial experiences of sharing with you playing audio about this speaker line, we hope you will contribute to complete more answers: “Why listening to full-range speakers is not tired”. The following information Dalton- Audio synthesized and shared with you love the sound of full-range speakers would like to contribute to the interpretation of this question.
When listening to music tired?
Before answering directly the question of why listening to full-range loudspeakers is not tiring, it is necessary to interpret the question “When is listening to music tired?”. Usually, music listeners get tired and feel uncomfortable and frustrated when facing the following circumstances:
– First: Listen to music at a too-loud volume for a long time, usually after drinking, singing, or attending Rock-live shows.
– Second: Sound reproduction equipment makes unwanted noises due to the quality of recording of the music disc or an old, malfunctioning amplifier. These sounds are expressed as hum hum, boiling sound, the background noise of the playing device mixed with the music track. These buzzing and boiling sounds while listening to music will be detected clearly when changing songs. Typically the hum of the device will be those of the low-frequency range less than 40 Hz and the high-frequency range greater than 20,000 Hz.
– Third: Or the sound does not show clarity, so the listener must try to focus on determining the content of the song or lyrics; In this situation, when listening to the human brain, people have to work too focused for a long time which also leads to fatigue
– Fourth: Or modern music genres such as rock, Hip hop … expressing the frequency bands of electronic instruments either too low or too high, usually the sub-bass bands (super bass) or super high (super treble), when listening for a long time, inhibitory fatigue develops.
– Fifth: In addition to the things listed above, when listening to music is tired and inhibited, there are many other noises in nature affecting humans, for example, vehicle engine noise, the noise of urban, nature, noise in factories… thunder, lightning…. However, these are suggestions of sounds that cause human fatigue, not a direct answer to the question: When do you listen to music?
Why do not listen to the full-range speakers?
Thus, with five explanations for the question of when listening to music is tired, to partly answer the question of why listening to full-range speakers does not get tired and need more specific explanations to bring validity. to the question of why listening to full-range speakers does not get tired? In my opinion, there are five reasons:
– First: The audio frequency range that the full-range speaker responds to. With the pair of neck full-range speakers (famous full-range loudspeakers made mainly in Germany, the UK, USA), manufacturers all consider the ability to reproduce natural sound, the basic sound of the musical instrument, and the listeners’ ear biology that is from about 40hz to 16000hz. The sound frequency range from 40Hz to 16,000Hz is the frequency range that meets most of the sounds of classical orchestral instruments such as percussion, string, and trumpet … and this frequency range matches the ability Human hearing leads to long listening without fatigue, not inhibited, by the subwoofer and super high-frequency bands.
– Second: Speaker materials. Full-range loudspeaker manufacturers in Germany, England have researched, designed, and manufactured high-end and rare techniques and materials such as Alnico magnets, ultra-durable ultra-light paper films with efforts to reproduce the medium. most realistic instrument sounds and the ability to express high-quality music based on a humanistic philosophy to serve the aesthetic needs of human sounds to improve the quality of life. With these materials, modern speakers can do but at a huge cost, the reference market price for modern high-end full-range speakers can be more than 10,000usd a pair of drivers.
– Third: Middle sound. In addition to the 40-100hz bass range that the full range speaker shows and the high range over 6000hz, the midrange frequency range of the full range speaker shows very well, and honestly, this is also an advantage of full-range speakers because it is responsive. many kinds of musical instruments such as drums, strings, trumpets, and especially human voices and singing.
– Fourth: Structure and sensitivity: full-neck loudspeaker has a special structure including Alnico magnet with strong magnetic force up to 20,000G, super light paper diaphragm, high sensitivity over 95db when combined with amps Semiconductor IC or special with light amply lights show the details of the music and bring very high music.
– Fifth: Music line. Most sound players tend to listen to and enjoy classical music, folk songs, concerts, lyrical, and country music. With these lines of music, the sound frequency range is very basic with no or very few subwoofers or super high frequencies so the full range speaker meets most of these music lines.
Dalton – Conquering the world of sound